Jonathan Rodríguez


He acquired a complete of 0 cards which is the equivalent of zero cards per 90’. It is definite that the Covid-19 pandemic has significantly affected the continuity and enjoyment of soccer. The established nationwide leagues and international tournaments inside continents are the enduring foundation on which football has turn into the greatest sport on the planet.

This player scored a complete of 1 objectives so far in the season in the league, which places them at 11th within the Al Nassr squad’s Top Scorers listing. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo is a Forward who has appeared in eight matches this season in Professional League, taking half in a total of 406 minutes. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo scores a median of 0.22 goals for every 90 minutes that the player is on the pitch. This attacking efficiency presently places them at sixty fifth out of 352 for Professional League Players who’ve performed a minimum of 3 matches.

We deliver our users a free device with statistics, evaluation and hunches of football matches from everywhere in the world. In addition, we have high-quality every day tips from our staff of professional and professional analysts within the field of ticket forecasting. There are greater than one thousand video games analyzed per thirty days and 70 leagues for you to examine. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo has scored 1 aim this season and made 0 assists in eight matches this season. This signifies that he has zero.22 objectives per 90’, and zero assists per match.

On 22 February 2015, Rodríguez debuted for Benfica B and scored twice in a house win against Oriental (3–0) in Segunda Liga. On 18 March, he scored a hat-trick in a house win in opposition to Portimonense (4–1). On 11 April 2015, Rodríguez debuted for the first-team, in its place, in a house win against Académica (5–1) in Primeira Liga. Tap into Getty Images’ global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000 creators to create content solely on your brand.

On 10 June 2016, he signed for Mexican membership Santos Laguna on a everlasting deal. Rodríguez made his aggressive debut for the membership on 18 July 2016, taking part in the entirety of a 1-1 draw with Tigres. Agenda All the outcomes, upcoming matches, coaching and press conferences of the principle groups, raffles of major giant gonzalez dead competitions, etc … On 29 January 2015, Rodríguez joined Portuguese champions S.L. Penãrol’s president, Juan Pedro Damiani, said that Benfica paid €2 million for 40% of Rodríguez’s financial rights, with the remaining 60% totalling €4.4 million. Rodríguez joined Benfica together with countryman Elbio Álvarez, a former Peñarol participant.

On 20 August 2015, Rodríguez was loaned out to Deportivo de La Coruña for one season. He made thirteen league appearances all through the period of the loan, the primary of which was a stint off the bench changing Juanfran in a 1-1 draw with Valencia.

Access the most effective of Getty Images and iStock with our simple subscription plan. Millions of high-quality pictures, video, and music options await you. Please sort a minimal of three characters, results will display instantly. This website is utilizing a safety service to protect itself from online assaults. The action you simply carried out triggered the security solution. There are a number of actions that could trigger this block together with submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed knowledge.



Comments are closed.